Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge



Well happy Sunday!!  I'm back with another card.  Can you tell that I have enjoyed my surprise snow vacation.  It started with President's Day and then the snow....a whole week of crafting.  Today I am playing in the Lawnscaping's 100th Challenge!  Never have played along so why not...

Challenge #99 


Here's what I came up with...





     I die cut all the animals from Year Four and Critters in the Snow.  I used various papers from Lawn Fawn as well.  I die cut a little landscaping so the animals had a place to sit along with a small pond for the hippo and birdie.  I also added some stamped balloons that I colored in and one die cut balloon.  Of course I added a little sparkle with my Gelly Roll clear star pen.  
     My sentiment is from Stampin Up's From the Herd stamp set.  I love the idea of Party Animals!  

     Hope you enjoyed this one.  Tomorrow I will back at school...pooh!  Grateful for my time off though.  Hope you enjoyed your weekend and got a little crafty time in.   :)

2 comments:

  1. aw! ha ha ha!! love those party animals!! they're so cute and playful!! and that bouquet of balloons is just perfect! thank you for playing along and celebrating with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I love the pattern papers you used on the animals, it is so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog