Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch #23 challenge

Wanted to enter the Reverse Confetti Sketch #23 this week.  I had a great time creating something fun!

SFYTT23_Apr15 
 
I played with several RC stamps and dies...Fabulous Flamingos, Here We Go and Love Note dies.
 
  
 
 Love these stamp sets and matching dies.  I die cut the little car from Away We Go and stamped it in a hot pink and used cute little brads for the wheels and headlight.  It looks like a little Beetle.  I wanted it to look like the flamingo was driving it with his head stuck out the sunroof!  I had to fussy cut the windows out and added a clear cardstock window, then Glossy Accents.  

I water colored some paper and cut out one of the hearts from Love Notes and used that as my sun.  The flamingo was cut out of that paper as well.  I cut clouds from white cardstock and added the sentiment from Away We Go.  Added some die cut raindrops and added Glossy Accents.  My road is a strip of black that I die cut some stitching from RC Office Edges to create the lines.



Life is an Adventure if you have the sunroof open in the rain and you are on a road trip!!  Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!  The rain has finally stopped here and the sun is out!!

:)


3 comments:

  1. Super cute, love how you added the brads and raindrops!
    Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute to put the flamingo in the car!! So fun!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog