Monday, July 25, 2016

Little Beach Houses

Well it's been over a year since I posted!  How'd that happen?  My mom got sick number one and I spent a good bit of last spring and summer in SC with her.  She survived but it has been a long road!  My twins were in their final year of college so I tried to see their sporting events as much as possible.  My oldest son joined the Navy.  Life just keeps moving forward and I try to keep up!! 😅  Enough of that!  Today my post is all about a blog hop with Papertrey Ink.

This is the inspirational photo!
I decided to make some little beach houses!  I'm going to the beach next week with my family and extended family and I thought I would make these for the girls and put some lip balm, hair ties, little hand sanitizers and chocolate in them!  It all fit! 

These little houses were made with Betsy Veldman's Tiny Town houses.  The roof was die cut out from the new Tiny Town Sweet Shoppe.  Betsy had made a beach house on her blog and I took her idea and made them my own.   I think the girls will love these.


I added tags to the houses with the new PTI's Some Like It Hot stamp set.

I hope you like these little beach houses.  Thanks to PTI and Betsy for the idea!!

18 comments:

  1. You houses are adorable. Anyone would love them
    Where is your palm tree from.
    LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little houses are so cute and I'm sure the girls will be happy to get them. I hope you'll have more time to craft now that things have settled down for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm definitely working on it this summer!

      Delete
  3. These are SOOOO cute! Love the colors and the palm trees in front are just too sweet! You will definitely get some happy reactions when these get passed out!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad that you posted these because they are absolutely DARLING!! How cute! I love the palm trees in front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! your little beach houses are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little beach houses! So cute! And what great little vacation gifts! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO cute! Oh my word, I love them. My daughters would be thrilled to receive these, too. What a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous idea for a gift - I'm sure the girls in your family will adore these..they're almost too sweet to open!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Betty Sue, these are too darling!! What fun colors for beach houses and those palm trees are the perfect touch. I so want to try making one of these. My order just arrived yesterday and I can't wait to play and with all this inspiration, my mind is just reeling with ideas. All the girls will love these!! It sounds like you've had quite a year. I hope this year brings you many good opportunities to relax and get creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are so fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Those Cabanas are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! What die did you use for the palm trees, do they come with the stitching? Darn cute!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super sweet and as cute as buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Please tell us where we can find the Palm Tree Die. Has anyone been able to find it? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog